Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our baby girl is 38 weeks!

That face!!!!! FACIA BELLA!!

Grandpa and his Gigi


Pure love

Jeej loves being with Grandma and Grandpa

This picture says it all! 
Ahhh Gia, you are the light in our lives. We lowered the crib last weekend to the lowest it can go now. Gia is doing wonderful and has her 9 month check coming up soon. 9 MONTHS!!!?? My gosh! Nothing much new from last week, grabbing things from our hands, inquisitive beyond belief, scooting around (her crawl), babbling, screaming her high pitched dinosaur scream, getting around in her snoopy chair like it is going out of style, and she definitely grew in length. I am sure she will move to the next car seat after this Dr's visit the beginning of Feb. The 2 top teeth here they come, I can feel the ridge and now there is the same symptoms as the bottom teeth.. sometimes a little cranky and drooling all over. WE LOVE YOU baby girl!!  Gia is now making chewing motions with her jaw when she eats food which is new...Gia's head of hair is coming in like mad... and thick LOL... my mom said mine came in the same way and then turned curly and I looked like I had a little afro.... will post a picture of that at some point LOL!! Gia is hysterical, when I am feeding her or just holding her she will turn to look at me and then we lock eyes and she just smiles and I just melt... no words..Here are some pics from this week with Grandma and Grandpa with their Gigi Mas...

No comments:

Post a Comment