Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy 4th Anniversary to my love!


One of our favorite places!



Our very first picture together @ Roosevelt Lake


The morning after in the exact spot you proposed to me the night before. 
YAY Baby! Mr. and Mrs. Mastropolo! 

Our after wedding party!!



Sedona!









The day we became a family with our Gia girl 5.4.11




On August 8, 2006 I went on a date with a man who became my best friend. April 12, 2008 was the day  my best friend also became my husband. Honey, there are no amount of words that can ever express what you mean to me. I love you so dearly with every part of me. You are such a wonderful husband who is so kind, gentle, loving, big hearted,  and caring. I can go on and on. My love for you through these past years has gotten so much deeper and much stronger.  I have learned so much from you and you make me laugh like no other.. and make me mad like no other LOL!! You are an amazing father and watching you with our daughter is priceless. I look so forward to growing even more together and having so many more countless life experiences to share. I am blessed from God to have you.  I will always and forever "Sail Away" with you.... Happy 4th Anniversary to you honey.. the absolute love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment