Sunday, August 4, 2013

A 4 way play date!!!


Melissa said the minute Gia walked in it reminded her of me so much, especially the hair...haha little Patti



Are these boys to die for or what? 
We had the BEST time at Auntie Melissa's house!!! I am SOOOOO in love with Jackson OMG that baby!!! I did not want to put him down what a little chunk a roo... Melissa said John looks at her like a 21 year old.. bedroom eyes and that I am so in for it... it is true he has some stare.. we were calling him my little guido with his "muscle tank onesie" LOL!! Presley and Gia played happily together like 2 peas in a pod... Gia got into the pantry for the cereal like that last time we were over haha!!! Can't wait to do it again and it is always nice  when the Mommy's can catch up!!! I can't imagine when Jackson and John are mobile and we have these play dates.. their sisters' will be dragging them all over .. what a sight that will be!  We love you Von Tersch family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment