Monday, December 9, 2013

Saturday night Christmas party!

We went to a Christmas party on Saturday night. It is a friend I work with Jodi... sister's party. They have one every year and it is always so much fun.. Santa comes and gives each child a present, it is just the cutest. So, this past Saturday night we went ... John, poor thing had a meltdown. I think it was all the commotion, flashing lights from pictures, and so many people... so I basically rocked him to calmness in his car seat the entire time... while Sal was with Gia... I am sure next year will be different, haha both kiddos will be mobile!! We will be chasing them all over at least we got to see Santa which is always a highlight!!
Yup.. rocking baby John




My girl Melissa! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that you were able to come to the party. I wish John had had more fun. Next year will be better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete