Thursday, May 22, 2014

Goodbye to my special 303 Family...












This was the most amazing year in my 12 years of teaching. My students and I were known as the 303 family... there was a connection between my students and I this year that I have never felt before. As one student told me today "Mrs. M when we came into this room we were all separate and now we are one, a family." I can't even describe what today was like saying goodbye and my kiddos leaving my nest and spreading their wings to fly in High School. So many tears were shed today I was emotionally drained by noon when the school day ended. I know we will keep in touch with one another as they all said today the 303 Family FOREVER and I am so so proud and honored to have been their teacher this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment