Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Happy Father's Day 2014!

Baby John and Sal = clones

Sal and his baby girl 

"Gandpas" with Gigi

Gandpa's with Baby John
Happy Father's Day to my Dad and my husband.

Dear Dad,

You are the most amazing father EVER. I have the best memories of the past and the new ones we create now. People always say we are so much alike and I understand very much why and it is the BEST compliment I could ever receive. You have taught me to be independent, go after what I want, always work hard, be loyal and authentic and keep on striving. YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST FATHER AND I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY WORDS CAN EVER EXPRESS!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY DADA, My HERO!!! May God always bless you.

Dear Sal,

Besides being the best husband in the world.. watching you be a Dad is so special. You are really one of a kind... You are our ROCK that is for sure. Your patience, love, and lessons you teach to our children I have no words for. You are a kid at heart and watching you with Gia and John is so much fun. You are so selfless, kind, and warm to all that come into your life. You never put yourself first. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH FOREVER... WE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH TILL THE END OF TIME. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE.  I will always love you .. my husband, my rock, my best friend, and father to our children. May God always bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment