Friday, April 8, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday to our boy!

Baked like 62 cupcakes 3 different flavors!! OMG




Baby John loves to sit and  look at books...his face Paw Patrol and anything with cars























Baby love's birthday war wound LOL!




Baby John is now 3 and I can't believe it.. my baby boy is 3.... I never have seen so many trucks that is all he wanted and now he goes to town.. he LOVES Blaze and Monster Trucks so many of the trucks he got are those.. I baked my butt off with Gia.. 62 cupcakes I think..... It was a fun filled day Pirate themed day for our boy... he is just as crazy as ever, talking away and making us laugh with his mannerisms. Watching him with Gia is so priceless, they are so so close. Now onto Gia's 5th!! Where is the time going?

No comments:

Post a Comment