Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Our boys are getting bigger! A day at Fashion Square.

Little Yeti hugging his bro Groot

I have never seen a such a bond between dogs...these 2
knock themselves out with one another... yes puppies are so much work
but it all is so worth it with these little nuggets... 

Took my girl to Fashion Square Mall yesterday.. we love to go there.
We had lunch, shopped, had sooooo many laughs with the expensive taste Gia has. OMG
she wanted to go into Tiffany's to look at the diamonds and of course when we go back East
I told her I will take her to the "real" Tiffany's on 5th Ave,  off to the MAC counter...
where she played with glosses, then she sees this backpack she wanted of course the bigger size
because she told me the mini is for preschoolers....pic below.
I knew how much it was just by the brand.. lol.. yes my girl.. hmmmm, $989 backpack for school?
I tell you she is no doubt my daughter. So, after shopping we went to Sprinkles cupcakes. G and J love them.
She picked out her's and one for John... think we are going back next week.... no, I know we are! 





No comments:

Post a Comment