Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gia is 21 weeks!

Just chill-axin' Mommy!

My Gia Bella!

I love my Bumbo chair!

HUH?!!

Hi Mommy!

Jeej's profile, check out the cheek!!! 


Daddy and his girl!


Woo hoo! Gis is all done with her remedies (antibiotic) and she is doing fantastic!!! The Jeej is back to normal thank God!  She is talking like crazy, putting things in her mouth now including putting her dook (pacifier) in and out of her mouth by herself as well as her teething rings, grabbing at things, smiling all the time, and loves to be on her tummy! We believe she will be crawling very soon! My parents and I rearranged the living room to create more middle space and actually I like this set up much better, more airy.. now I am going to get the mat for Gia to play and crawl on. Gia loves touching different toys that make sounds and have differing textures as well. Time to look into the Baby Einstein videos for the Jeej! We also set up the pack and play which now she takes her naps in, she is sick of her swing LOL!  Gia's naps have decreased in time. She will sleep for 45 minutes to an hour maybe twice during the day and that is all. Thankfully, she is sleeping through the night still, but I see teething on the horizon... as she is drooling much more and putting her fist in her mouth!  Mommy and Gia are leaving tomorrow and  heading to Grandma and Grandpa's cabin for the weekend because Mommy has a short Fall break from school. Uncle Michael and cousin Mateo will be there too! Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment