Wednesday, February 20, 2013

32 Week OB Appt.

Everything went great today. John Carmine's heartbeat is nice and strong.  Dr. Hu thinks John Carmine is about 4.5 lbs now and I gained another 3lbs so he was pleased! Dr. Hu thinks John Carmine will be bigger than Gia, we will see!  I also told him what happened when I delivered Gia with the epidural and some pain shot that did not work. He told me this time he will make sure I am comfortable and keep a constant epidural drip on for me. Dr. Hu also said 2nd deliveries go much smoother than the first. Not that my delivery with Gia was bad, it was not at all. In fact to me it went quite smooth... besides no pain meds working, but I did not push for that long at least it did not seem that way and I dilated rather quickly.. so we will see what happens with John Carmine... I go back in 2 weeks March 5th for by last biweekly check, then the checks move to once a week!!! Time is just flying by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment