Saturday, February 23, 2013

I will miss you my #1 Uncle...


Uncle Pete, you were my Godfather and my #1 Uncle and I will miss you so so much. I was always your little Patti Ann. So many priceless memories have flooded my brain.. from when you used to come watch me play softball and scream at the ump from the stands, to your over ground pool splitting down the side and holding me back so I would not cut myself on the side, all of our NY Giant conversations, every birthday I can't wait for your phone call for you and Aunt Pat to sing Happy Birthday to me, your Cadillacs/ Lincoln cars, listening to you and Dad call each other "Hon" and Doll", the drink of choice..scotch, mussels back in the day at Barcelona's restaurant in Garfield,  veal cutlet parm! and of course the fact that you lived around the corner back home!! So many more memories... You truly were an angel and a real man's man and I will forever cherish everything we shared. If there is one thing for certain I do know is that you will be watching over all of us. I love you Uncle Pete and I will forever miss you. 

Peter J. Vincelli, 79, of Brick, passed away peacefully on February 22, 2013 at Ocean Medical Center. Born in Passaic to the late Eugene and Margaret Vincelli, he was a former longtime resident of Rutherford and Wood-Ridge, before moving to Green Briar II in Brick, NJ five years ago. Mr. Vincelli served his country in the United States Air Force. He played football for Passaic High School, and was recognized as one of the Top 100 "Best of the Century" players. Peter was an avid Miami Hurricanes and New York Giants football fan who enjoyed spending quality time with his family.
Surviving are his beloved wife Patricia Johnson Vincelli, his loving daughter, Gina Pierce and husband Jeff, his dear step children, Scott Denequolo and wife Jackie, and Patricia Denequolo, and his cherished granddaughter Carlye. 


1 comment:

  1. I am researching Mr Vincelli's football playing after high school.
    Would you happen to know when he played after high school & also when he was in the air force?

    ReplyDelete