Wednesday, November 20, 2013

John is 32 weeks!

Boy oh boy has John found his voice, everything from high pitched screams to goat noises which make me so weak from laughter! He is eating like a champ and his eye area looks so much better! He is in the walker now, but does not know what to do.. he is only in it limited time, he gets so much mat time and really sits up by himself now from a tummy position and does the downward dog yoga move often.. he is a scooter when it comes to crawling... Gia was a late walker, I wonder if John will be the same. We shall see. Teething is in full effect right now as the next to come in are the two front top...John, I love it when you just stare and smile at me, it is just priceless my little gootzy... and you are just so cuddly!!  WE LOVE YOU our handsome boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment