Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gia is 31 weeks!!

Trying to crawl somewhere....


Our love

Who me Mommy?


Look at this face!!!!! 

Happy Jeej!


You talkin' to me? I am the JEEJ!!


Our little love is 31 weeks!!! Let's see this past week, she has learned to eat her toes (hysterical) and clasps her hands in front of her constantly, reaches out for things that are put in font of her, reaches out for her Dad and I, loves to be on her elbows looking up and out, continues to be alert of everything, screams like a high pitch bird and does her baby babbles which we are in love with,  loves her solid food, and has displays of separation anxiety which is normal.  Gia is doing wonderfully and we are having the time of our life. I miss her soooooo much when I am not with her, she loves to cuddle and it is so perfect in this cold weather. We are heading up to Sedona for the weekend to see the annual Festival of Lights at Telaquepaque. Sal and I go every year since 2006 and in 2007 he proposed to me in front of the old church at Telaquepaque. This year the JEEJ is coming YAY!! We actually talked about that  last year when we went. I was pregnant  and we said how fun it will be to bring our baby with us and here we are a year later!! So excited!!! It is so magical up there with all the lights and we love to hear The River of Life Choir.  It is a great way to get in the holiday spirit!! Jeej will be bundled up to the brim because it will be COLD for sure and maybe it will even snow, it has done that 3 times in the years we have gone. Gia has her 2nd round of the flu shot today and I will get her 7th month stats and post when we get home. Here are some random shots of the love of our lives!!

STATS: from shot visit.. 19.12 lbs and 27 inches...

No comments:

Post a Comment