Sunday, December 18, 2011

What a fun night meeting Santa and Mrs. Claus!

Santa!! I am down here!


Yes, the new elf Sal was helping out Mr. and Mrs. Claus!

Daddy's  and their baby girls'!
Auntie Melissa and Gia's best friend Presley


Best buds.. Presley and Gia!



Gia, Rachel, and Presley 
Us!




The Greenway Girls, turned Greenway Momma's! 

Me, Melissa, Liz, Jody, and Francesca

Presley and Gia doing the exact same thing!! LOL!





We had the best time last night at my co-worker Jody sister's Christmas party! I remember last year at this time of year when I was pregnant. Jody used to say to me,"Next year you have to come to my sister's Christmas party with the baby.. Santa comes!!!" We made it and it was fabulous, many pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus and great company all around!! Daddy Sal broke his elf costume in which looks awesome! Jody, thank you so much for inviting us and we were so happy we could make it this year, it was a very memorable night!

No comments:

Post a Comment