Monday, December 12, 2011

What a great Daddy and husband!

Daddy Sal brought this home for his babylove because it reminded him of her because of the BIG  eyes LOL!

A yummy treat for me
Honey you are the greatest. Gia is so lucky to have you as a father. I see the way she looks and responds to you and it brings tears to my eyes. What a special relationship you are developing with our baby girl. She looks for you when you are gone now and smiles from ear to ear when you say all those silly little things you do. I love to see you hold her and laugh with her, words can't describe the feelings... As for me, I love you so much. Our lives have changed dramatically when Gia came and I am not going to say for the better because there was never "not a better." Our little love Gia just added and strengthened our already special love and bond we have. She is an incredible gift from God that we created together and she is a part of us and completes things. Honey, you are my best friend and I appreciate all you do for me and our daughter. Your girls love you more than you will ever know. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment