Wednesday, March 28, 2012

10 months 4 weeks!!

We still can't believe Gia is going to be officially 11 months on April 4th. I can remember last year at this time..one of my best friends (more like a sister) and mom threw me a surprise shower which was one of the best days ever and I remember my belly started really growing and getting bigger by the day!

Look at this little body.. I swear I want to eat it all up!!

There are those "Rockette" leggies!!!!



That face!!!!!!
Gia is just so amazing to us, she continues to grow and change  and we are just in awe of our little love. She can start to form words that we are practicing with her. She wants to just get up and walk, we can tell. She gets tired and bored of being in the walker and stroller sometimes now.  She is constantly picking herself up and trying to take those first steps and I do not think that is a far time off. She is definitely a mover and shaker... no doubt about that. Gia is also starting to feed herself her little puff snacks and likes drinking from her sippy cup, independence here we come! Gia sure loves being with her Daddy and of course vice versa...It is so cute and I am just in love with watching Sal and Gia together. The bond between a father and daughter is truly treasurable and priceless. I am very very close to my Dad and I can see already the super close bond between Jeej and her Dada. Gia's alertness is amazing, she does not miss a trick... LOL.. my mom said the same thing about me LOL! Oh, Jeej we love you with everything we got!!
Mommy and The Jeej!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment