Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gigi's first time at tea!

Gigi all ready for tea! Her own hat and all!! LOL!


Like a little cherub angel that she is...


Here comes the head band pics!!






Yes, Gia had a bit of a scone for the first time!

With the Easter bunny at Grandma and Grandpa's.. by the way that Easter bunny is the same bunny my brother and I grew up with... it is like what? over 30  years old LOL!!


My parents, Gia, and I all went for tea today. My Mom and I have been going to tea for about 14 years. My Mom, Grandma, and I always went to The Ritz for tea every year then shopping at Fashion Square, it was our thing to do. When my Grandma passed in March of 2004, my Mom and I kept up the tradition especially every March in honor of Grandma. My Dad and I started going to Father-Daughter tea at The Ritz 4 years ago, a tradition we do every Father's Day together, it is very special and something that Sal will do with Gia when she is old enough. Gia was so cute and we had the best time. We put one of the "special tea hats/headbands" on Gia and she looked adorable. We all had a blast... hmm maybe Gia will have a new tradition going "Tea with my Grandma and Grandpa!" Love you Mom and Dad and thanks for an awesome time as always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment