Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WEEKLY BUDDY BELLY SHOT and 5 month OB appt!

Well, well, well, will you look at Melissa and I this week!!!! Boy oh boy literally!! My dear Melissa's JACKSON KURTIS (yes, the name has been chosen and it is beautiful and fitting) is the size of a sweet potato this week and my baby John Carmine is the size of a banana! The boys are growing like crazy thank God!!! Still so crazy that Melissa and I are 2 weeks apart and having boys.. I mean could not be more perfect!!

I had my 5 month OB check today and all is well, The heartbeat is nice and strong and all my blood tests and again the ultrasound (my OB Dr. reviewed) is just where everything should be... My weight is perfect and of course it is all in my belly and boobs again, my LORD!! John Carmine moves all the time and I know the kick a roos will be getting stronger as the time passes. I notice it a lot throughout the day, but he really starts moving and shaking around 5am or so. Haha! My next OB is 4 weeks.. actually the day after Christmas. Moving into month 5 with flying colors and fabulous feelings!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment