Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WEEKLY BUDDY BELLY SHOT

WOO HOO!!!! Look at us POP with our BOYS!! YES, I WROTE WITH OUR BOYS!!!!! Melissa found out she is having a BOY too!! I knew it all along and we are SOOOOOOOO EXCITED to now be blessed with having BOYS together and they will be 2 weeks apart... Melissa is taking all the credit for planning all of this... the pregnancy and the BOYS.. rightfully so Melissa!!! You were all correct with our first pregnancies and here you go again!!! I am so so happy for you, Kyle and my Presley girl!!! She is going to make one heck of a big sister!!!! YAY!!!!

This week Melissa's BOY is an avocado and my BOY is a sweet potato!!!!  We are both feeling great and needless to say WAY OVER THE MOON that we get to go on this awesome journey together AGAIN!!! Love you Missy xoxooxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment