Monday, November 19, 2012

WEEKLY BUDDY BELLY SHOT

Look at Melissa and I  this week!! Time is going by fast! Melissa's baby boy is the size of an onion this week and my baby boy is the size of a mango... I always get a kick out of what the size of the baby is compared to fruit and vege wise haha. I am sure we will grow even larger next week because this week is Thanksgiving and that means lots of YUMMY food for our boys!!! We both continue to feel super great and have that beautiful pregnancy glow!!

Tomorrow is the big day and as I write this my little John Carmine is fluttering away... tomorrow is the fetal ultrasound for Sal and I to see our love and get his measurements to make sure he is growing right on the mark. So excited to see him. I remember when we first saw Jeej at 19 weeks, it was such a thrill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment