Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gia is 3 WEEKS OLD and a visit to Greenway!



































































































I can't believe little one is 3 weeks already LOL and the actual due date for her is next Tuesday 5/31.. so crazy! She is doing great, eating like a champ and sleeping 2-3 hour increments. I am so in love with her I can stare at her all day with her little faces and sounds! She loves to fall asleep on her Daddy's chest, so contented doing that and so is Daddy Sal LOL!! We are having a blast with our baby girl.

I went into work today because the students and everyone else were asking to see Gia. It was so awesome to see everyone and the students had a special surprise for Gia, they all made her little baby books, with stories, counting numbers, and the alphabet. These we will treasure forever. My students just rock, there are no words for how special they are and the bond I share with them. I posted a picture of some of the books they made. Gia also got more presents today, wow! is this little one going to be fashionable with all her cute clothes, of course she is though I mean come on now... I am her mother LOL!! We are again, so blessed to have such wonderful and thoughtful people in our lives.

The photos posted is little one at 3 weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' adorable. I cannot wait to see her soon! I am so glad you were able to make it into Greenway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great seeing you guys:-) You and Gia look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete