Sunday, May 1, 2011

IT IS MAY 1st!!!

This is it!!! The month Gia is going to come into our world! I can't believe my due date is in 30 days from today!! Daddy Sal and I are getting very excited!!!!!! Tomorrow is my OB appt. so we will see what my Dr. has to say after the wonderful pelvic exam LOL!! It is all surreal to think that in a couple weeks our little wonder that we created will be here and our lives will be changed forever. I am nervous regarding labor etc. but, I mean she has to come out sometime right?! My Dad of course had a great viewpoint when he said that woman have been doing this for thousands of years and some still squat in a field and deliver.. nothing to worry about everything will be fine. Dad your words ALWAYS make me feel better. I will never forget when my Dad told me to not think about morning sickness and it will not happen. Well, it didn't.. thank goodness so Dad I love you more than you know and thanks for always making me feel like all will be ok! It has been a good weekend of just laying around and just catching up on some light errands. What a difference a little rest can make.

2 comments:

  1. Your dad is EXACTLY right! You are going to do awesome! If I can do it, you definitely can! LOL! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad's comment made me feel better too!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete