Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gia's 2 week check up!!!

We just got back from Gia's 2 weeks check and everything is perfect. The little heart murmur the Dr. heard is gone, thank goodness!! Gia is 19.5 inches which stayed the same and she went from weighing 5.6 oz to 5.14 oz!! Way to go baby girl, you just keep eating.... Mommy does not care if she has no sleep! Our Dr. said she is doing just fine, ears, throat, and everything else checked is fine. Next appt. is in 6 weeks, that is her 2 month check and she will get some shots at that point. When the Dr. said shots I freaked inside, I know I will cry myself for that appt. I think Daddy Sal will be the one who handles that one more than me!! Cross that bridge when we get to it. I am just so happy Gia is doing so well and that little one put on weight!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you love bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment