Friday, April 29, 2011

35 WEEK BELLY SHOTS!!! and my special visit to baby Presley and her gorgeous mommy Melissa!

35 weeks and OMG my belly!! It is hysterical watching me try to get up from a chair or out of bed. I have to roll myself out!! LOL! I went to see baby Presley and mommy Melissa today and I of course did not want to leave! I held Presley the whole time, she is just precious and I really have no words. She slept in my arms the whole time. Precious Presley's hair got a little lighter and she has been gaining weight which is awesome. Mommy Melissa looked as beautiful as ever and it was the best to catch up and talk about baby stuff!! Weekly visits will occur for sure! Then when baby Gia comes, all four of us will visit!! I am also in love with Bentley Gerard and Colby, Melissa's pooches, they are the most adorable and loving little guys and boy do they love their sister!! Next OB appt is Monday!!! Onto 36 weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo sweet! It was SO good to see you! We totally need to do weekly visits! Especially when baby Gia joins the world! They are going to be the best of friends! Thank you so much for the baked ziti and your company! It made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete