Monday, April 18, 2011

34 WEEKS!!!














Baby Gia can recognize and react to songs. This is no lie, there is one Salsa song that is on my mixed CD by Marc Anthony and I am telling you Gia bops around to it every time I play it!! It is hysterical!! Gia also now urinates about one pint per day. LOL , I know I am going pee non stop! Gia's adrenal glands grow and produce corticoid hormones now..together with prolactin from the pituitary, they will stimulate lactation. Her skin is becoming less wrinkled too. Gia is about 5 pounds now and I can so feel the difference in weight. Gia should gain another 2 or more pounds over the next 6 weeks!

My back hurts more and being that I am carrying pretty much all front I am trying not to be a hunchbacked Godzilla!! I have slowed down so much!! My face has gotten a little fuller and I can no longer really see my ankle bones that were very pronounced before. I laugh at all of the changes really because the gift from God Sal and I created is all worth it. I can't believe in like 6 weeks, permitting I go to my due date baby Gia will be here! I am so excited to see what little one will look like!! I am sure it will be a combination of her Daddy and me! It is also time to look into getting the car seat installed and packing the hospital bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment