Saturday, April 16, 2011

Presley Lanae Von Tersch is here!!! YAY!!!!




CONGRATULATIONS to my beautiful friend Melissa (we are in all the belly shot pics together), her husband Kyle, and of course I can't forget their pups Bentley and Colby on welcoming their first baby girl Presley!!!! Presley was born on 4/14/11 , weight 7lbs 4 oz. and 21 inches long!!! I could not be more ecstatic for them. I remember when Melissa and I first talked about pregnancy in May 2010 and now she has gorgeous baby girl, an absolute gift from God. I went to see Melissa and Presley last night and I have no words for how beautiful Presley is. Those ocean blue eyes, long legs and head of dark hair!! I don't even know how long I held her, close to an hour?!! LOL! Mommy is doing wonderful and her and Kyle are just over the moon with their new daughter and who wouldn't be right? With an angel like Presley... I can't wait to hold Presley again, it is really such a miracle giving birth. God Bless the Von Tersch family. Melissa I love you!!! xoxooxox

1 comment:

  1. Patti! That is the nicest post I have ever read! You are such a sweet person and I love you so much! Thank you for coming to visit me, for the balloon, wonderful card, and fairy!!! You did such a great job with Presley and I know you are going to be the best mom to Gia! She is such a lucky girl! I cannot wait for you to have her! I also cannot wait for Presley and GIa to be the best of friends. :) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete