Monday, April 11, 2011

OB Appt today and 33 WEEKS!! Gia is now a honeydew!!



I had my OB check today and everything is perfect my Dr. said. I gained a pound, which I knew because I can totally tell I have more weight in the front. The Dr. said I am literally all baby and as my girlfriend's also say "all baby and boobs." Gia's heart rate is nice and strong too. My Dr. said she is about 4.5 pounds in weight! Her fetal immune system is growing and getting stronger to ward off those germs once she is out of mommy's belly! Gia's brain is developing at a very rapid pace at this point as well and she is able to keep her little eyes open more when she is awake. Gia continues to move like crazy! LOL, it feels like somersaults, twists, turns, and little pops. I love it, Sal and I love to see my stomach move... we always say our little one is communicating with us!

Me, well peeing all the time, lower abdominal achiness, stronger fetal movement, and pregnancy amnesia. No biggie all the usual things that happen!

I have an appt, in 2 weeks then I move to every week in May for those wonderful pelvic exams LOL!! Gia is on her way!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am so glad your appointment went so well! You are getting closer and closer to having her. I am just anxiously waiting my baby's arrival. At this point, I feel like you might have Gia before I have Presley. Haha! I agree with everyone though: YOU ARE ALL BABY AND BOOBS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! BABY AND BOOBS!!! BABY AND BOOBS!!! Presley is on her way any day now and I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete