Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ordering relief!


I ordered a maternity support belt today and it should be here by Friday. I can't believe how much I have dropped and the pressure from the dropping is super uncomfortable especially when I walk. The reviews of the belt say it will add support to my lower back and especially take pressure off my lower abdomen. I sure hope so. This week has been a toughie with being comfortable and for the first time I really do think little baby Gia may come a week or so early. I have a Dr. appt . Monday and then every Monday after up until I go into labor.

We have an appt. next week to have the car seat base installed in one of our cars then we will do the other car in May. I was not sure if I wanted to take a tour of where I will deliver... Banner Thunderbird, but tomorrow I am going to call and just feel it out and then decide. I am also pretty sure that I will take some time off from work before Gia comes, like the last week. It is getting harder and harder to push on through the days! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. OOH! I heard those belts work wonders! You definitely needed to do something...especially since you are carrying so low!

    I have a feeling you might go early too! I think it is smart to take the last week off of work...if not longer. You need to get your rest and enjoy your last few moments to yourself.

    Can't wait to see you on Thursday! Hope you are feeling better! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get your rest! You and your precious angel should be your only priorities right now. Take some extra time to relax and enjoy those last few days before the baby comes:-)

    ReplyDelete