Monday, April 4, 2011

32 Weeks!!!


Gia will be about 4 pounds this week and boy do I feel it. I have so much pressure now and have to tinkle so much. I am up at night every 1 1/2 hours to tinkle!! I feel the Braxton Hicks contractions now as well. I have gotten so much slower in everything I do and my main concern is just being comfortable and trying to get through the days at work. Gia is healthy and constantly moving which is a blessing!

Gia's fingernails and toenails are fully formed, she can turn her head from side to side, and her little sucking muscles are developed. Her skeleton is starting to harden and her skin is becoming less translucent and more pink. She should also be starting to get in the position of the picture above. Baby Gia may even have a full head of hair by now!! LOL!!

I can't believe it is under 2 months now until our little love will be born! Some say she is going to come early, some say right on time, and others later. I hope she stays safe and contented in mommy until her due date! I don't think she will be 7 pounds. I feel she will be somewhere in the 6's range. Sal and I were both in the 6 's range.... but you never know what little chick pea will be LOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment