Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's raining lemons and...
















I have been drinking hot water and lemon daily lately which eases any uncomfortable feelings in my rib cage. One of my students today came in with a bag of lemons!!! If it is not lemons, it is oranges and grapefruits because I have been on this citrus kick for awhile now! My students are the best, they have been taking good care of me here at work! They get very protective and they actually said they want to come see me in the hospital when Gia is born! LOL Such a great bunch of students! I am so grateful.

Thank you to Mom #2, my classroom aid Bev, for getting Gia the most adorable outfit and her first pair of shorts!!! The shorts have ruffles on the back so I can just imagine how cute she will look with her little diapered goo-lee-do (that is what we call butt LOL) in them. The onesie says "tiny and cute" with a little mouse . Thank you so much Mom #2, from your daughter #4! Another co-worker of mine Jodi got Gia the most adorable book entitled Butterfly Bath, it is perfect for Gia's library and extra perfect because there are little butterflies fluttering on Gia's fairy wall. Thank you so much dear Jodi! Gia will for sure know how absolutely blessed she is to have such wonderful, loving , and caring people in her life. I can't wait for you all to meet our little wonder!!! It's not too long now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment