Monday, April 25, 2011

OB Appt! 35 WEEKS!


















Had a great OB appt. today! Dr. said I am doing just fine and Gia is doing great. Nice strong heartbeat and her head is in the down/birthing position. I kind of figured because I know I dropped and I feel her hiccups in my lower abdomen area! LOL. Gia is 5.5 lbs.! The Dr. said if I go to term she will be close to 8lbs!!!! But, he also said her growth can also slow down, so we will see. I gained 4lbs from the last visit 2 weeks ago! I knew it because there was such a difference in my belly over the past 2 weeks and my boobs!! The Dr. said my weight is fine as I am all baby, he keeps saying LOL!

I go now every Monday until Gia is ready to make her appearance! The pelvic exams start next week... fun LOL! I have to get the customary Strep Group B test (GBS bacteria).

The picture above is a gift from "Auntie Jeannie and Uncle Rafael" , thank you so much! Just what we needed diapers and wipes and the cutest little newborn outfit that is perfect for Gia to come home from the hospital in!! You both are the best!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment