Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weekend Plans!

Well between this weekend coming and next weekend, there is much to do! All fun stuff to prepare for Gia who is projected to arrive in 47 days!

Saturday: Sal and I will be going to shop for monitors and buying some little stuff to arrange Gia's closet, especially for all the many books from my shower to start her library. Thanks everyone and great idea yet again my dear Mom and Tami!!

I have been documenting my pregnancy with a photographer friend that I worked with last Summer on the Self Image Discovery Program. He and I will be putting a book together once Gia is born to show my early stages right up to her birth and after. But, these photos are more like the Demi Moore pregnancy photos, so no postings of those!! LOL!!

Sunday: Sal and I have our first of two sessions with a photographer which we can't wait for! Maternity session with the two of us and Gia in my belly and then with baby Gia as soon as we take her home! So excited!! Thank you so so much to "The Dorry's" we LOVE YOU very much!




2 comments:

  1. So exciting! It is all happening so soon:-) Just a few more weeks until Baby Gia is here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and to see the pictures. I know you are going to love them!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete