Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gia's ears got pierced today!!

THE JEEJ- pre piercing!
It is time for your little ears to get pierced my love!!

Look at that cheek LOL!! Right before piercing!


Getting ready!!




Erica!! Should I go through with this? LOL!!

I am sweating from nerves!




Marking Gia's ears for the holes






One done..YAY!!! Poor lovebug!!

YAY!!!!

All done!!

Sleeping all contented...

Nico and me!

Erica and Nico

That's my girl!!
Thank God Erica and her son Nico were with Gia and I today for moral support LOL!!! There were so many choices in earrings I could not make up my mind... my gut was telling me to get her birthstone so I texted Daddy Sal and he agreed. Totally made the right choice, the earrings look beautiful on Gia!! When it came time for the actually piercing I was getting more nervous.... Erica took many pictures of the whole thing as you can see above!! LOL! After the first ear was done Gia was screaming which of course wrecked me out , but the girl who was doing them was so good and fast that the other ear got pierced so quickly I did not even know we were done with it all. Gia cried a little more, but I came to find out she was also hungry and as soon as the bottle went into her mouth she was good to go... LOL!! That's my girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment