Thursday, October 20, 2011

I went to Shamrock Farms today on a class trip with my school's Culinary Class!



This Shamrock Farm bottle was over 20 ft. high!


Aunt Camille and me! It still happens to be Spirit Week at school and today was Sport's Day.. hence our Yankee shirts!

This is where the milking takes place.





Aunt Camille, petting...

So cute!

These two cute cows were kissing.. from what I could tell LOL!

Mooo Mooo!!

I had the best time today visiting AZ's very own dairy farm, Shamrock Farms!! It was so interesting  and I learned so much. We all got to take a tram tour, watch a cool video on the facility, pet and fed the cows, and of course got free ice cream and milk/chocolate milk!!  The highlight of the day and it was all about timing, was getting to see a baby calf after it was just born!! Gia will for sure be going to Shamrock Farms when she gets older.  They do all this cool stuff for the holidays and even bring in snow for Christmas time! It was a super cool day and experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment