Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random pics from Pine,AZ 9/11-10/11


The Jeej and Mischa

Gia, Mischa, and cousin Mateo

Gia getting a kissy wissy from cousin Mateo

Uncle Michael and Gia

Grandpa, Gia, Grandma, and cousin Mateo

Grandpa , Gia, and cousin Mateo

Good Morning! Look at me!



Feed me Grandma!

Uncle Michael and his Jeej

Uncle Michael, Gia, and Grandpa

Grandma and Gia

Mateo and his Daddy building together

Gia LOVES her dragonfly!

Uncle Michael and Gia

Grandma can't stop kissing the Jeej


Mateo, my bro Michael, me, Gia

The BEST brother ever and Mischa!

Mateo sure loves his cousin Gia

Look at my jeans!

My love and her smile that makes my life!

The Jeej

What ya lookin' at Gia?

Grandma and Grandpa planted this baby Pine tree for Gia!



1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!! She is soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh! I cannot wait until Friday, October 14th!!!! She makes the cutest faces. P.S. You are so skinny. Don't lose anymore weight or you will disappear.

    ReplyDelete