Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gia is 23 weeks!

Good Morning Mommy!





My love!!

Yes, you do Jeej!

I want to eat those cheeks!

Hi my Jeej!

Mommy and Daddy's girl!

Chillin' Ma

THE JEEJ


I am all clean Mommy!


Gia had her hospital follow up today and everything went perfectly. All the tests were reviewed and she is fantastic, thank you God! Gia is 25 inches and and 17.2 lbs!!!!! The Dr. told me she is a very healthy baby and to start feeding her even more cereal, so we will up the cereal to 2 tbs. a day one in the am and one in the pm for the rest of the week and then slowly move to 3. Gia loves the single grain oatmeal and she eats off a spoon so well. The Dr. also pointed out something we already know, how strong Gia is!! She was sitting up all by herself!! Our little jeej!! She continues to laugh all the time especially when Grandma a.k.a. Nana sings to her and loves to be in Grandpa's arms because she always gets so relaxed and falls asleep. I think pretty soon here Gia will be moving up to size 3 diapers!!  We are busy planning the baptism and just purchased her little dress tonight. It is so beautiful and very traditional which is exactly what I wanted. Still got some other things to buy, the shoes, her first cross etc. We are all so excited for that day! Oh, how our little love is growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment