Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gia is 28 Weeks!

Mommy, is this pose ok?

THE JEEJ

Eat up those cheeks!

Bella Bella!

Dollface Jeej

What an intense stare you have for Mommy.. Jeej

That's my love!

Gia started her carrots this week, all in the clear with the sweet potatoes! We will be starting squash tomorrow!  Gia loves eating off the spoon, she knows when the food in coming!! Gia continues to eat her oatmeal for breakfast which she loves. I am glad it was time to start integrating different tastes as I am sure the oatmeal and formula can get rather boring. I see more and more that she is trying to get the bottle out of my hands and feed herself.. hmmmm independence where did she ever get that from ? LOL.. Should be ordering the mat this week so she can crawl and play around on it. Gia is sure alittle pistol, I know I have said that before, but we are seeing the personality more and more.. of course right? With a Daddy from NY and a Mommy for NJ, I think we are in for a wild ride with the Jeej LOL!!  We are all excited for Gia's first Turkey Day!! YAY Jeej!! We are having Thanksgiving here so there is much to do to prepare for gobble fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment