Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GIA'S FIRST HALLOWEEN!!! OUR BABY FAERIE!!!

Gia and her Godmother Auntie Gina





Our baby faerie Jeej!

Gia with her Godparents.. Auntie Gina and Uncle Jeff



Jeff, Gina, Gigi, Daddy Sal












Uncle Jeff are you making my face? LOL!!



The love of our lives!



Haha Uncle Jeff you have my magic wand behind you ear!!


We all had an awesome Halloween, many trick or treaters and being Gigi's first Halloween and having her Godparents here made it all the more special. She look absolutely adorable in her costume that her Daddy picked out and ordered for her. Of course, I put the wings on upside down at first, took a couple pictures of that , then corrected myself LOL!!! Gina and Jeff made the best Halloween cupcakes to boot! It was another perfect day with our Gia girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! Gia is the cutest fairy in the world! I wish Presley wasn't sick so we could have joined you!!! Like you said though, we have many more years of events to celebrate together! Love you!!! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete