Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gigi is 29 WEEKS!!

Mommy look at me with all my Thanksgiving friends!


I will rest my feetsies on the pumpkin Mommy!

THE JEEJ!!


This week little one is eating peas, oatmeal, and her energy drink LOL.. the formula!! She is so cute when she opens her mouth up after she swallows ready for another spoon of food!  Her hair is growing in now and it is growing in blonde!! JUST KIDDING... dark brown, black of course!! Gia still has those light eyes, they are a greyish blue/green... hmm wondering if they will stay that color?!! When I get real close to her face she reaches out to it and then looks at it as if she is studying my face. It is the cutest thing ever, having her reach out to my face with those little hands, so precious. Gia continues to babble and scream away. She loves when I take her out either to the store or a walk... we do this everyday when I get home from work in the early afternoon. She just looks around with those big eyes and takes it all in. Sleeping wise, Gia goes down around anywhere between 7:30-8:30pm now and gets up anywhere between 10:45-11:45am. But, this is what happens...when I am home I watch her on the monitor and she usually wakes around 8- 8:30am and tumbles and turns in her crib and babbles a bit, this goes on for about 45 minutes and then she will go back to sleep... then this happens again around 10.. and then she relaxes herself for another short nap. So, we figured she is taking her naps in the morning because she is up the rest of the day and takes no naps in the afternoon and is awake until her bedtime. This is how it is now... but, from one day to the next it can change. She must be around 19 pounds + now.. 1 more pound more than the turkey I am making tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Our first Thanksgiving with our gift from God, our Gia! Hope everyone has a blessed and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Will for sure post tomorrow with pics of everything!! But, until then... onto all this cookin' ahead of me LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment