Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


This is one of most likely 2 more posts from today. It is Gigi's first Thanksgiving and Mommy, Daddy, Bella, Bosco, and Little Igby along with everyone else are so excited to celebrate with you!! So, I was up at 6am preparing the 18 lb bird that is going to take about 5 hours to cook. I have not cooked a turkey since 1994 when I was in college and my brother and we hosted Thanksgiving at our condo. That was a great day and still remember every bit of it and everything went perfect as I hope today does! This is a much larger turkey than in '94  but so far so good! I got some things done last night... the table settings...and some food that I could do the night before. We are having a traditional meal today... meaning no macaroni or anything Italian. LOL!!  Here are 2 pics of Gigi with her Thanksgiving bib from her Aunt Camille and Uncle Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment