Friday, September 14, 2012

Belly Shot Friday's are back! Week 9

I started the Friday belly shots with Gigi between week 9 and 10 so it is only fitting to start again at the same time  with Baby M #2!! I know I have said this before, but I can't believe the little "pancia" (aka belly in Italian) or as my family calls it "bonzi/bonzette" I already have... this is the weird time between my regular jeans/pants and soon to be stepping into my maternity wears. I actually got all of my maternity wears out today because I have a feeling that time is coming sooner than later and I LOVE IT!! Onto week 10!!! My second OB is on 10/2 and believe it or not that is the end of my 1st trimester already!!! How come this time everything seems to be going by so fast? I think I need to take a moment and really enjoy what is happening here haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment