Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Is it a bird? A plane? NO! It is Baby Mastropolo #2



YAY!! We are so excited for Baby Mastropolo #2!!! I am currently from my 1st ultrasound above 8 weeks 3 days. The baby's heart rate is nice and strong at 180 bpm and my 1st ob appt. went awesome. Sal was with me and Dr. Hu and his MA Barb were so happy to see us again it was hysterical! I am due April 15th give or take haha... Gia is going to be a big sister to hmmmm who knows? We have about 11-12 weeks until we find out the sex. We could care less, the health of our little bean is what is most important, but we have some bets going that it is going to be a boy this time, we shall see.. In the meantime, I am feeling wonderful..  a little tired, showing a lot faster than last time which I heard is normal, and pregnancy brain is in full force.  Today's appt. made it all so real and we just could not be any more happier!! I go monthly now for my OB's and here we go on a wild surfing ride!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment