Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tommy's loves!!

Dante!

Valentina!
My cousin T in Chi-town (Chicago) just got another dog out of my home state NJ.. little love Valentina!  Tommy will fly back out to pick up Valentina when she is of weight to travel. I am so excited to meet her she is just the cutest little love and I think she might become Igby's little girlfriend! T has had Dante who is a beautiful dobe. Dante is just a big love bug .. size of a pony...and I miss not seeing him.. he is so sweet and playful and believe it or not I can bet that he will be afraid of Valentina because T has already told me this little girl is a pistol... Congrats T on the new addition to your family. I can wait to meet her! In the meantime give Dante some love for me.. hugs and kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment