Friday, September 14, 2012

CONGRATS to Melissa, Kyle, ad Presley!!

Congratulations to the Von Tersch family!! I am so excited my beautiful friend Melissa is pregnant!!! She is 2 weeks behind me! It all started when Melissa had a pretty in depth conversation with Sal at the Picture People when we were getting our kiddos pics taken about getting pregnant together this past Summer haha. I wish I could have taken a picture of Sal's face.. I mean Sal and I  talked about it but very casually and Melissa was like a bull LOL!!  When I was pregnant with Gia and Melissa was with Presley the girls were originally 7 weeks apart, but Gia came early so the girls are about 3 weeks apart. This is truly amazing to be able to go on this journey of pregnancy together once again my very dear
friend.  I am so so so excited. I love you very much and I can't wait to start taking our belly shots AGAIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment