Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2nd OB check today!

Everything went well at the Dr. today, the baby's heartbeat was a strong 178 bpm! Everything looked fine from the blood test I took from my 1st appt.. so we are good to go. But, the BEST news is on OCTOBER 30th we will be able to find out the sex of the baby!!!! Just 4 weeks away!!! Sal and I both feel it is a girl, but then all my friends think boy... well in a few weeks we will have our answer as to what this little love bug inside me is!!

What else... Jeej has been a little under the weather and is just starting to come around now. Our little lovey.... and me I have no idea what is going on with my glands. I went to my GP yesterday because my glands are swollen and the left one is a ping pong ball... Dr. thinks I may have what Gia has and my glands were the weak spot that whatever this is has settled. She gave me a script to fill after I spoke with my OB Dr. Hu today... he told me to hold off and just keep taking the tylenol... he said the glands will diminish in time and if it is viral, which he thinks it is... the antibiotic will not do anything.. he told me to get a lot of rest...and drink drink drink... I go back to my GP Friday for her to reassess whatever this is and hopefully it will be much better by then.

We are soooooo excited for 10/30!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment