Thursday, October 11, 2012

Our little Jeej and her new shoes!

Ta.. Daaa.. Gia's first pairs of shoes!! 

Look at those curls!

Posing for her Mommy!


Smiling at Daddy

THE OWL purse strikes again!!! 


That little body we want to eat up!!
Mom, Dad, Gigi, and I went to Stride Rite this week to get Gia her first pairs of shoes. Our love is a 6 wide!!!! I wonder where she gets that foot from.....hmmmm Daddy perhaps with the width of his triple E feet?!!! Anyway, she loves her new shoes they are very soft on her feet and give her the support she needs from the get go.. I have also noticed that when I have the camera out Gigi knows it as she stops, poses, and smiles until I am done capturing what I need..... she is also still OBSESSED with her little owl purse from Auntie Tommy. As you can see in some of the pictures she carries it around while walking.... Hmmm bags and shoes.... now who does that remind you of????

No comments:

Post a Comment