Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and WACKY HAIR DAY?

Today at school as part of the on going Spirit Week is Wacky Hair day and it is traditional for me to put my hair in pig tails.......not that wacky for Middle School but wacky enough for me haha. I told my kiddos  originally that I would wear a pink shirt if I was having a girl and blue if I was having a boy, but then I thought it is going to be Halloween and I always wear an orange shirt with some kind of crazy headband to boot. So, I told them yesterday that if my pig tail ties are "pink" then it is a girl and if they are "blue" then boy... so as you can see I am wearing blue and I have some bets to pay up now with my kiddos as many thought I was having a boy and I did not!!! Pics later of our little Gigi in her costume and trick or treating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment