Tuesday, October 30, 2012

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official Gia is going to be a big sister to a baby BROTHER!!! Sal and I are both in shock as we both thought we were having another girl for sure. I started crying in shock!!! The ultrasound tech said, "So, what do you have now?" "We said,  "A girl."  She said, "Well now you are having a BOY." That was it, I kind of lost it and could not believe my ears!!! Needless to say we are both psyched! The ultrasound tech said there is no doubt it is a boy haha!!

I go for my fetal ultrasound for the measurements etc. on 11/20. Today, at my OB check I had to get the chromosome check as usual at this time and pray all will be ok with that. Otherwise, Dr. said all looks good, so... so far so good.

As for names... we are still in many discussions...many many discussions... haha... we will see. Can't believe we are having a SON!!!! Of course, Sal has already started with planes, camo and me with the skull and crossbone stuff, haha.. this is going to be some trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment