Tuesday, June 4, 2013

John's 2 month check!

Sal took John to Dr. West this morning.. he had to get 5 shots and I do not do well with that.. if I had to go I would have but Sal has always been the one to do the shot thing at least for now.. John is doing great he is 11.15 lbs and 23.5 inches long.. our sweet little boy!!! We need to work on him not wanting to be held all the time... haha who would not want to be held all the time.. but we really need to work on that because I need my arms back! John is sleeping well the first time he goes down it is for 4-5 hours in his little swing and then I put him in his crib and so far so good!! He loves to stretch so I am sure he must love the space of the crib! John goes back in 2 months for his 4 month check and more shots... for today, I will be watching my sweet boy closely for any reactions and giving him tylenol every 4 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment