Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My babies!!









The same photographer affiliate company that took the pics of John in the hospital took these pics at our house 2 weeks ago. It was great being able to do this in the comfort of home. My precious babies.. Gia was wanting to help the photographer and wanting to touch all the equipment LOL!! I think once a year I will do this with the same company...

Things are going great... besides being tired and having some crazy times.. all is perfect.. Gia and John are healthy and make me laugh everyday... John the cooer and giggler and Jeej reminds me of myself more and more with her mannerisms... today I also went to my OB/GYN and had the Essure procedure done... I am glad that is over.. feeling fine. I go back in 2 weeks for a check and then in 3 months for an x-ray with contrast to make sure the tubes are closed off... I can't believe John is already 9 weeks old.. and Gia is just so beautiful they both amaze me so much and I am so blessed they are mine. Mommy loves you both more than you will ever ever know my sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment